Download Movie HD App
Download and install the Movie HD app (from the creators of HD Cinema and Sky HD). Movie HD lets you watch free HD movies and TV shows on your Android phone or tablet with Chromecast support. Movie HD is similar to apps like Show Box, Play Box, Cartoon HD, and Popcorn Time.
Movie HD has the biggest collection of videos including the latest movies and TV series. Updated daily!
Movie HD offers video streams in 360p, 720p, or 1080p quality!
Download films to watch offline!
Easily search or sort videos by popularity, rating, release, category/genre, and more!
Movie HD supports the Chromecast so you can stream to your big screen!
Install Movie HD to the Android
1. Go to Settings > Security > Turn on Unknown Sources
2. Download the Movie HD .APK here:
3. Open the .APK and hit Install
Movie HD will begin installing.
If you are having issues with the app, please go to Settings -> General -> Apps -> Movie HD -> Force Stop and Clear data and Clear cache then restart or reinstall the app.
June 1, 2016: Movie HD is back! Movie HD now requires VPlayer. Continue reading to learn how to cast videos to the Chromecast and download videos on Movie HD.
If you are having any issues with Movie HD, you may try downloading Megabox HD.
Movie HD Chromecast Support
1. Download LocalCast in the Google Play Store:
2. Play a video in Movie HD and hit the settings icon.
3. Select your Chromecast device
How-to Download Movies in Movie HD
The download button was removed from Movie HD after the newest update. Fortunately, you can still download videos.
1. Download ES File Explorer in the Google Play Store:
2. Play a video in Movie HD and hit the settings icon
3. Select ES Downloader